Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Memories

While doing errands the other day I found myself downtown and took a drive by this house.  My Grandparents were the original owners and lived there for nearly 50 years before my grandfather passed away and my grandmother moved to a condo shortly after.  My grandfather was handy and added the front and back dormers and the front and side porch over the years that they lived there.  Lots of great memories made here.  I have one of the original small windows that my grandfather made into a mirror by replacing the glass with mirrors.  It hasn't changed much on the outside over the years, just the paint colour and the landscaping.


1 comment:

  1. Love the fact that you have an original window from the place....and what a great idea to turn it into a mirror. You must think of your grandparents whenever you look at it.

    ReplyDelete